All of us at Tech Nav wanted to check in with you and make sure you and your family are safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. According to the state of Tennessee, our services are essential, so we wanted you to know that we are still open for business.
In fact, we know that right now our customers are depending on technology more than every before. To help our customers stay connected during this time, we are offering amazing deals for remote support and other services so we can make sure your devices are working the way they NEED to be so you can stay connected with loved ones, businesses, working from home, and online schooling is more important than ever!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are changing the way we normally operate in order to keep our customers and team safe and healthy. We are doing our absolute best to eliminate the spread of the virus by limiting exposure and creating a person to person contactless service system. With this in mind, we will be limiting our in-home/on-site tech support and can now offer this type of service ONLY for selected circumstances. We are still offering front porch pick-ups and drop-offs, new device deliveries, store location curbside service, and of course, remote support services!
Right now (until April 31st), we are offering our remote support services for the incredibly low price of $79.99! You may say “But, I’m not sure if my device can be repaired remotely and how would I know my issues can be fixed remotely?!”. Well, don’t worry! I’m here to explain how it works and inform you of the surprising amount of repairs and services that can be done remotely!
Remote services are efficient, they offer immediate support for minor and even some major computer problems. They are cost-effective and there is no need to pay for a technician to be on-site which costs more and puts others at risk during this pandemic. All you need is a working internet connection and remote services are just a few clicks away! Allowing one of our professional computer technicians to connect securely and easily, no matter where you are in the US! All of our techs are extensively trained to be able to troubleshoot and repair a wide range of issues & problems and will always provide high-quality remote services. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Therefore, resolving your computers issue is our main goal here at Tech Nav!
We work on both Apple and Windows devices, Some of the types of repairs and services that can be done remotely I’ll list and explain below!
- Laptop & Desktop Diagnostics is the first service we provide with every ticket. Within the first 15 minutes, we will be able to provide and explain a diagnosis of your devices and verify your approval of moving forward and begin the process of resolving the problem! In the rare case where a device can’t be fixed remotely, we’re still able to help. We’ll simply schedule a front porch pick-up or curbside drop off to make sure your device is fixed and working properly!
- Virus Scans and Removal is where we use powerful software tools to scan and clean/remove potential malware, perform a full system security check to ensure there are no flaws that could leave your device open for malicious virus infections, and to protect your data & personal information.
- Device Tune-Ups is the best way to ensure your computer’s longevity and is an important service to have done to help prevent future issues or problems your PC may run into! Our techs will complete a full system cleaning, software and operating system updates, and modify or enhance settings/services to boost your device’s total performance to its max potential.
- Email Configuration and Repair would apply to any type of email service or software such as Outlook, Windows Mail, Apple Mail, Gmail, etc. We can fix any problem you may be having with your email services and test extensively to make sure it’s working the way you want it to. We can also configure new email’s/domain services or email software and set up the appropriate servers, ports, and security encryption standards required.
- Configure External Devices and Hardware is when there is a lot of external devices that need to be set up, troubleshooting and fixed remotely. Such as printer driver installation/set up, external hard drive storage or back up, web cam’s, microphones, etc. Certain repairs and setups of external devices vary and may require non-remote service to resolve. If that’s the case a lot of the time a tech can easily walk you through and explain step by step what to do on your end required for us to complete what’s need on our end!
- Data Management and Back-Up can help you organize, clean up/remove, search for and find, or recover personal data and files remotely. Also, our techs manage and offer professional advice on important methods or operations that can help a systems file structure and maintain your computer’s hard drive health & capacity, which overall keeps your device’s performance running as fast as the day you purchased it!
- Program and Software Support is where we can help you update, upgrade, or troubleshoot and repair any software & programs installed on your device. We can also help you download/install new software and make sure everything is opening and working the way it’s supposed to be.
- Lessons and Tutorials We have always offered exclusive lessons or Tutorials for any device you may have questions about or are interested in learning how to use it to its full potential! This type of remote service can cover almost every aspect of your device’s operation and abilities that you may be interested in learning more about. The only thing that can not be done remotely would, of course, be lessons on the physical parts of your device, but even then sometimes we are able to walk you through in great detail how something works or operates. Our techs are incredibly patient and are here to help with any frustration you may come across, teaching and helping others is Tech Nav’s favorite part of our job! As long as you are satisfied and happy so are we!!!
These are just some of the common types of tickets and jobs that can be done remotely. There are many more repairs and services that can be accomplished with Tech Nav’s remote support services. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at all, or if you are unsure about the type of problem your device is having can be done remotely. We would be more than happy to answer and help in any way we can to accommodate anything you may need during this time. We are here to try and relieve some of the stresses and frustration technology can have and make things easier for the future where technology is rapidly growing more and more to become a necessity in our lives.
Thank you so much for your support and understanding during these confusing and ever-changing times, I hope everyone stays positive, safe, and healthy. From all of us at Tech Nav, we always got your back!